Join MAD for this five-day expedition to support education while immersing yourself in the beauty and popular sites of southern Patagonia.
The trails in between the famous Torres del Paine craggy mountains are among the world’s classic hiking routes. Hike the famous and challenging “W”, enjoy the terrific view of Los Cuernos. This trip is ideal for travelers who enjoy trekking into the wilderness. You’ll spend overnights in an EcoCamp with large domed tents similar to yurts.
The famous Torres del Paine mountains
“W” with terrific view of Los Cuernos
Reserve your spot now!
Register and pay deposit.
Pay for your deposit of $250 by March 1st
(goes towards your fundraising goal and is refundable up to 24 hours after payment).
Must be 18 years of age or have a guardian with you.
2. Make a payment or pay remaining balance.
Pay for the remainder of your climb and fundraising goal for the children by August 1st.
Note: Dates and fundraising minimums are subject to change. Please confirm with us before you purchase your flight.
*pay remaining balance and attach documents here.
- DAY 1: Travel from Punta Arenas to Torres del Paine National Park – Settle in and enjoy a delicious meal with fellow climbers. You’ll spend the first night at EcoCamp, in a very comfortable dome-shaped tent with views of the stars.
- DAY 2: Western Lakes and Pingo Trail – Today’s activities include a tour of the Park’s western lakes and a hike on the Pingo trail, with the possibility of seeing Huemul, the endangered South Andean deer.
- DAY 3: Pehoe Lake crossing and Valle del Frances Trail – We’ll start the day by crossing Lake Pehoe and trekking to the Valle del Frances Trail where you’ll get a 360 degree view of the mountains.
- DAY 4: Trek to the base of the Towers – Hike to the base of the Torres del Paine Towers. Challenging but extremely rewarded with a breathtaking view of the Torres del Paine!
- DAY 5: Drive to Punta Arenas for Departure – After a hearty breakfast say goodbye to our beautiful surroundings and return to Punta Arenas for your flight home.
+ Cost of Expedition:
- Early Bird Special: Register and pay for your trip by March 1st 2020 and pay $2,155(US)/person $250 less than the regular price (price contingent on 8 or more people and are subject to change). Use promo code: PATA when you register and pay deposit in order to receive discount.
- Regular Price: Register and pay after May 1st 2020 and cost is $2,405 US)/person (price contingent on 8 or more people and are subject to change).
- Private accommodation is available for an extra charge.
Find out if you’re eligible for a Charity Climb Rewards discount.
Not included: International and domestic airline travel to and from Punta Arenas, hotels, meals and snacks before or after the tour.
Before you leave on your journey, consider purchasing a MAD hat or bag and help educate a child. Shop and Make a Difference
*Fundraising is REQUIRED (see Fundraising below)
+ Fundraising & Prizes:
In addition to the cost of the trip you will have a fundraising goal. We ask that you raise a minimum of $1,000. All money raised will be used to support the the vulnerable children MAD helps
An easy way to ask for support for your climb is by setting up a fundraising page to help you raise money for the children. It’s a great way to spread the word that you are making a difference and keep track of your donations. Note: MAD only issues tax receipts for money raised for the children.
Fundraising Prizes – Safari and Week Long Stay in Tanzania! You can set up your fundraising page HERE. The first climber who raises over $1,000 will win one week of free accommodation and transport at MAD’s guest house in Tanzania. Those who raise over $2,000 for the children will get a free safari and anyone who raises $5,000 or more will be provided with one free flight to the Kilimanjaro Region of Tanzania to meet the children we help along with three nights of accommodation and meals.
To ensure that your time with MAD is enjoyable and free from worries, MAD has made travel insurance compulsory. Without limitation, MAD is not responsible for any injury, damage, loss of property or delays during your stay. Dates and fundraising minimums are subject to change. Please confirm with us before you purchase your flight. *insurance is manditory.