Give the gift of your time.
Impact lives longterm.
5 Reasons to Giveback
1. Work directly with a nonprofit organization instead of a business. The children we help benefit directly from program fees not a volunteer portal.
2. Learn about the local language, culture and history of the country you’re helping.
3. Lower program fees than most volunteer programs. We match any volunteer fees out there that offers the same program.
4. A chance to see the difference you’re making.
5. Relationships to last a lifetime with the children we help. We setup quarterly Skype with our students and pen pal programs for their sponsors.
We’ve designed programs for families, solo travelers, as well as corporate/group travelers.
Upon arrival, you get the chance to learn about the local culture, language and ways to give back that create a lasting change. After our orientation, we then work together give back working on sustainable educational projects focused on helping children
Our family programs are one of our most popular programs. Families grow closer together as they leave their busy lives back home in order to learn about another culture, language and customs, while giving back together. We can also help setup up a safari add on.
Bond with coworkers by utilizing volunteer time off to give back. Our team building trips enable groups to make a difference together while getting to know one another and learning about another culture. Includes optional safari and Kilimanjaro Climb add on!
Traveling solo? We have opportunities for everyone from professionals to those who are students looking to gain experience traveling from 1-12 weeks. Get a feel for a new country, learn about yourself and grow while making a difference in the world.
Join the CEO of Premier Chess, a USA National Master by teaching the game of chess to vulnerable children near the gates of Kilimanjaro. Open to chess players of all levels and ages who enjoy giving back and travel. This program includes an optional safari add on!